Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (July 3)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 

My teasers this week are: 

teaser #1 

“I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."
"Well," said Luke, "you're doing a fantastic job.” 
  

teaser #2

“Alec looked at her and shook his head. "How do you manage never to get mud on your clothes?"
Isabelle shrugged philosophically. "I'm pure at heart. It repels the dirt.” 

The teasers above are taken from the following book which I'm re-reading.Actually,I'm re-reading the entire series because I felt that I needed to feel nostalgic and that this series would be the perfect escape from all the school-work. :)

Book Title: City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) 
Author: Cassandra Clare
 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh! I really LOVE that teaser! This series is great - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays-my-life-next-door-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! I love Jace!

    Here's mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. **New Follower**
    How cool! I have had my eye on this book for a while now, but I wasn't completely sure. After reading your teasers, though, I want to rush right out and get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!